CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Very Special Thank You

Hello Everyone - thank you so very much for stopping by to check out my blogspot. I'm honored you were here. There are many friends and family members that I need to thank for all of their love and support to me as I began this venture by "Faith" in March. First of all, I would like to thank the Lord for this wonderful opportunity He has given me to start this new business. I pray that I will always glorify Him in everything that I do because He is the "Real Reason for the Holiday Season" To my wonderful bosses - Jim & Amy thank you for your patience & support for letting me do ALOT of prep work while on their time clock. To Jim for introducing me to the word "Panache" and for his willingness to take the beautiful pictures of each of my designs. To Burak, Irem & Chad for promoting me and their great support. To Nancy for helping me with the typeface and slogan for my business. To Derrick for his endless hours of taking the typeface and slogan and putting it into the perfect logo because I was so dang picky. To my special friend Myra who did the layout for my blog and has taught me how to use the blog. To my best friend Shellee who has helped so tremendously with the in's and out's of the buying market and to my wonderful sister, Cindy who has been a huge encourager the whole way. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH and couldn't have done this without you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how busy you are! LYMI