CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

La Vida Mocha Celebrates Christmas in July


La Vida Mocha - Monroe's Specialty Coffee House celebrates Christmas in July with a patriotic themed tree. I think this design has been one of my most favorite as it honors some of my American Heroes - My husband's grandfather Carl Haywood, my father-in-law Jack Haywood, my father Robert Harris and my brother-in-law Jim Stegall. In the post below click on the slideshow's "View All Images" to see close up details of this special tree.

Be sure to go by and experience "Livin La Vida Mocha" during the month of July and meet Burak, Irem & Chad. You won't find a better cup of coffee anywhere. La Vida Mocha is NOT some "bucks" coffee. While you're there check out the tree - it will be on display during the whole month.

Visit La Vida Mocha's website to check out their complete list of coffees, frappes, lattes, & shakes by clicking under "Visit My Friends" on the right side of the blog.

0 comments: